Finding the right support you need when you need it the most is important for your overall wellbeing.
Information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Department of Health and Human Services – Latest information about coronavirus (COVID-19) in Victoria.
- Coronavirus Hotline 1800 675 398 – Call the dedicated hotline if you suspect you may have coronavirus (COVID-19). Open 24 hours, 7 days.
- Smart Traveller – Latest information and advice to stay safe overseas.
- Translated resources on Coronavirus – Factsheets and promotional materials in more than 40 languages for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- The Victorian Government has a range of resources to help you look after your mental health during coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Vic Health has a range resources focused on maintaining good health.
- Orygen has helpful information on self-care during coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Beyond Blue provides information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health.
- Lifeline is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to 24-hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
- Headspace is an Australian non-profit organisation helping thousands of young people get vital support through headspace centres, online services and clinical programs.
- Kids Helpline is Australia’s only free, private and confidential 24/7 phone and online counselling service for people aged 5 to 25.
- MensLine Australia is a telephone and online counselling service for men with emotional health and relationship concerns. Call 1300 78 99 78.
- Safe Steps is a Victorian family violence support service available 24 hours, 7 days. Call 1800 015 188.
- Carer Gateway is for anyone who is caring for a family member or friend. They offer practical information, provide free counselling services over the phone and help carers get the services and supports they need.
- Smiling Mind an iPhone and android compatible app for short free mindfulness meditations.